things girls do that I love:
- offer their friends sips of their coffee drinks without being asked
- scratch each others back
- say things like “smell this lotion I bought this weekend”
- compliment each other’s eyebrows
- that thing when they agree with you and their eyes get really wide and they nod their head solemnly
- throw out each others gum wrappers or chip bags when they get up
Yeah I think he’s mentioned to be really pale??
Also!! If Snape is white and James is black this really does add another dimension to their interaction because one, Snape was inherently jealous of James’ Pureblood status, and two, since Snape was a half blood he probably would have ingrained a lot of racist tendencies which leads to him being really grudging because he sees someone who’s considered inferior in the muggle world and sees that he’s more accepted by other purebloods than Snape could ever be..
If I wasn’t on mobile I would be able to word this so much better but I kind of like speculating about skin colour and blood status and ahhhhh am I alone in this
PETITION TO MAKE LEARNING ANOTHER LANGUAGE COMPULSORY IN ENGLISH-SPEAKING COUNTRIES FROM A YOUNG AGE BECAUSE ENGLISH SPEAKERS ARE LAZY ASSWIPES WHO EXPECT EVERYONE TO SPEAK ENGLISH AND NEVER BOTHER EVEN LEARNING ANY OTHER LANGUAGE.
Actually, most of us would love speak another language but our education system sucks so we literally learn 4 words. It’s not because we are all lazy.